Dressage scoring No. 15. Fundamental and minor problems for FEI 6 years olds.
For FEI 6 years old Young Horses classes what are fundamental training problems and what are minor training problems?
Fundamental training problems that will lead to lower marks, are for example:
- Loss of rhythm in trot, walk or canter, including counter canter or walk pirouettes.
- Tension or not proper use of back
- Contact issues, mouth open, tilted, tongue out
- Lack of straightness
- Unclear lateral bend in movements in 2 tracks
- Flying changes late
- Stiff hind legs, lacking energy and engagement
Minor mistakes for 6-year-old horses
- Losing bend for short moment
- Not precise riding
- Halts not square
- Flying change not at mark
- Changes with minor lack of straightness